OUR core team
Business and Safeguarding Manager
Our counselling team
We also employ a team of counsellors, school counsellors and supervisors, plus have a team of volunteer counsellors.
- All counsellors are recruited, selected and trained by Open Door.
- All counsellors delivering the 12-25 year old counselling service and all of our schools counsellors are qualified to at least Diploma level/or equivalent.
- All clinical staff are subject to safer recruitment procedures.
- All clinical staff are subject to DBS clearance.
- All Open Door staff undertake mandatory safeguarding training.
Board of Directors
John Parr, Chair Person
Carmel Mullan-Hartley, Chief Executive
Mark DeFreitas, Manager
Professor Brian Thorne, Consultant
Professor Michael Carroll, Patron
Vaughan Barnacle, Accountant
Phil Jeremiah, Training Consultant
BVSC, Payroll Management